Friday, February 25, 2011

First Annual Cabin Fever Writing Competition Winners

The stories written for the First Annual Cabin Fever Writing Competition were amazing!  I expected no less from everyone and that is what was sent.  I had several entries and the judges took their time deciding who would be the worthy winners.  (|Although, I must admit that I thought the stories submitted were all great and should all be winners!)  I am quite pleased with their choices, as I think all of you will be as well!  I will only be posting the top three stories, starting with our third place writer.

Watch for the first story tomorrow to be posted tomorrow afternoon - (Saturday)! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading the stories. The theme was excellent. I bet it made for some creative entries.

    ReplyDelete